As a proud member organization of the Giving Institute, Blackbaud is excited to announce the publication of Giving USA 2018. Published annually for over 60 years, this report is the go-to resource for donors, fundraisers, and nonprofit leaders to learn about charitable giving. The study provides the most comprehensive data on giving to all charitable organizations by source as well as key trends across the United States. This essential insight on how donors are engaging in charitable giving reveals the state of the sector and key opportunities for fundraisers and leaders to drive the future of philanthropy.
You can purchase the report here.
In the upcoming weeks, we’ll be releasing webinars that cover report highlights and dive into vertical-specific insights with a range of experts across the sector.
Giving USA 2018: The Trends Behind the Numbers with Steve MacLaughlin, Vice President, Data & Analytics, Blackbaud and Senior Advisor, Blackbaud Institute
- July 31, 2018 | 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET | Register
- Giving USA is the longest-running report of charitable giving in the United States and has been an important tool for nonprofit professionals to understand what is happening across the sector. Join Steve MacLaughlin, Vice President of Data + Analytics at Blackbaud, to delve into the numbers around charitable giving and philanthropic trends. Steve will share insight around the trends and explore the potential impact of factors like natural disasters, tax policy changes, online giving growth, and donor-advised funds (DAFs).
Arts and Culture Trends with Laura MacDonald, CFRE, President, Benefactor Group and Giving USA Editorial Review Board Member and Jerusha Schmalzel, Customer Success Manager, Blackbaud
- August 07, 2018 | 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. ET | Register
Healthcare Trends with June Bradham, CFRE, Principal Owner, Corporate Development and Giving Institute Board Member and Page Bullington, Acting President and General Manager, Blackbaud Healthcare Solutions
- August 14, 2018 | 12:00 – 1:oo p.m. ET | Register
Faith-Focused Trends with Rick Dunham, CEO, Dunham + Company and Giving USA Editorial Review Board Member and Sharon Weston, Customer Success Manager, Blackbaud
- August 23, 2018 | 12:00 p.m. ET | Register
Sign up below to receive registration reminders and updates as additional webinars become available.