The emergence of cloud computing has changed the way people around the world conduct business, create works of art and support causes.
The growing use of cloud-based technology allows nonprofit organizations to focus on their services, programs, and respective missions rather than investing in expensive, time-consuming IT infrastructure. However, even as a majority of nonprofit organizations inch toward realizing the benefits of a more cost-efficient and productive work environment, there are still major opportunities for advancement being left on the table.
Download our simple guide to learn more about why you should make the switch!
In this eBook you’ll answer key questions, like:
- What is “the cloud” and how is it different than the software I use today?
- Is the cloud right for me and my nonprofit technology needs?
- How can I be sure my constituent data is secure and accessible whenever I need it?
- What type of costs should I plan for, and will moving to the cloud be more cost effective than my on-premise solution?
- How do I determine when to make the switch from an on-premise solution to the cloud?
- How does cloud technology support the fundraising and development office?