Download your free copy of npEXPERTS 2017!
Fundraising is critical to the success of your mission. Does your entire organization treat it this way? In the newest npEXPERTS eBook, 10 of the brightest minds from across the nonprofit sector share their unique perspectives to help you create a culture of philanthropy—one in which executives, board members, accountants, marketers, and everyone in between understand the importance of your organization’s fundraising success and how they can contribute to it within their unique roles.
Dive in to discover how to:
- Engage the whole organization in building strong relationships between constituents and your cause
- Position your board of directors for greater understanding, engagement, and action from Anne Wallestad, CEO of BoardSource
- Connect with your supporters’ networks of influence from Cheryl Contee, co-founder of Attentive.ly and CEO of Fission Strategy
And so much more from these 10 npEXPERTS:
- Pamela Barden, CFRE, Consultant, PJ Barden Inc.
- Jann Schultz, Senior Director of Individual Giving, Project HOPE
- Cheryl Contee, CEO, Fission Strategy, and Co-Founder, Attentive.ly
- Katrina VanHuss, CEO, Turnkey
- Beth Kanter, Master Trainer, Author, and Blogger, Beth’s Blog
- Anne Wallestad, CEO, BoardSource
- Russell Pomeranz, President & CEO, Claverack Advisory Group
- Wendy Watson-Hallowell, The Belief Coach, Belief Works
- Andrea McManus, CFRE, Partner, ViTreo
- Linda Wood, Senior Director, Evelyn and Walter Haas, Jr. Fund
Fundraising Matters will empower your whole organization to chart a course for fundraising success.
Ready to get started? Download your copy today!