In Part One of the Supporters In Sight series, we defined personas and their important role in personalized engagement strategies. In Part Two, we explored persona modeling as it pertains to your major, mid-level, and annual fund campaigns. In Part Three, we uncovered your peer-to-peer supporters’ unique motivations and described how to target your most promising prospects. In Part Four, we delve into the importance of targeted, persona-based messaging in mail, email, social media, and text campaigns.
Direct marketing is all about identifying your core audiences, reaching them where they are, and delivering messages that resonate with them to cultivate robust, long-term relationships that deliver repeated donations over time. In this report, you’ll discover:
- Seven broad donor personas to target for greater direct marketing ROI
- Key demographic and inclination indicators that you can use to segment your donors
- The channel(s) each persona prefers to use
- Example messages that inspire each persona
- Breakdowns of probable donor actions by channel of acquisition
Include these seven donor persona models in your organization’s strategy today to create a more complete picture of your supporters and optimize your fundraising. Download the report to get started!