Don’t miss the return of this highly anticipated report—last published in 2013—for the answers to these questions and more.
The first step to building meaningful relationships with supporters is to learn about them at a fundamental level. The Next Generation of Canadian Giving helps you do just that by revealing multichannel preferences and charitable habits of Generation Xers, Baby Boomers, Civics, and Millennials.
The latest report is presented in conjunction with hjc of Canada and Edge Research. Some key findings include:
- Giving is distributed across more channels than ever before
- Civics donate more money per capita than any other cohort and give more to more charities, but their numbers are declining
- Baby Boomers remain the most generous generation, and they are also more likely to be givers than younger generations
- Generation X giving continues to grow; with 66% donating, the ‘Age of X’ in philanthropy is on its way
- Millennial giving is still a work in progress
There’s even more great insight in the report. Download your copy today.
To continue the conversation about generational giving trends, fundraising strategies, and more, check the boxes below: